CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Win a FREE Flower Spray

Just how do you win a FREE flower spray.  Well that answer is simple!  Each time you follow one of the steps below your name gets entered into a drawing.  The more of these you do the more chances you have to winning and the winner can email me a picture of what they did with the flower spray. which will be posted on my blog.

Here's how it works:
  1. Sign up to follow me
  2. Refer a friend (please tell me who did you refer)
  3. Post a comment
  4. Sign up for a class
Note:  It may or may not be this flower spray, but whatever it may be it will be aMaiZing!!!
The lucky winner will be notified in two weeks (8/10/11).  I also ask that you send me a picture of what you used the flower spray on as part of winning. 


1 comment:

  1. I am new follower and I put you on my FB page. I am known for my flowers too - we flower ladies need to stick together. I hope you get bunch new peeps I posted your site. Love the flowers a lot!!

    ReplyDelete