CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Flower Class

I will be scheduling a UStream Flower Class for those of you interested in learning how to make my flowers.  There will be a fee for the class and if you are interested in taking the class, please send me an email to scrappinpretty@yahoo.com.

I will put together kits with what you need to make the flowers. 
The cost of the class is $39.95, which will include the tool to shape the flower.  I will punch out the flowers and leaves, because those are way too pricey for me to purchase and to keep the cost down its easier if I just punch those out for you.  However, I will tell you what punches, dies, and cricut cartridges I use for those of you that would like to purchase them separately.
We will work on a similar flower to this:

Or we can have a kit where I only include the punch out flowers & leaves, feathers, & stamen for $25.00.  However you will need to purchase the tools to shape the flowers and leaves separately.
If you are interested in learning, please send me an email.  I will need to know prior to scheduling the class and ordering the supplies. 

I'm really sorry that I have to start charging for some of these projects, but I have to offset my cost off supplies and time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment