Friday, July 8, 2011

Mystery Tin Album Part 3

Here it is ladies the final touches to the Mystery Tin & Album Project. 

I am totally loving this project, because I took something that looked new and made it look OLD!  I don't particularly like looking OLD myself if you know what I mean, but I like to make things appear to be OLD. 

So, here is what we started out with:


AND here is what we ended with:


Here's the final finishing touches to the album:

I used the Stampin Up Tab Punch to make the tabs for the cards that go in the pockets. 
To make the flowers I used Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Die.   The paper is of course DCWV Tradewinds.  I love this stack.  There is so much you can do with this stack, the sky is the limit and you can't go wrong with DCWV.

So, there it is, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have making it.  I can tell you this much I really burned my fingertips with this project, but it was ALL worth it!

I was hoping my order would have gotten here by now, but the mailman failed me, so I couldn't begin on my next upcoming project :(!  It's all good just as soon as it gets here, guess what I will be doing.....CREATING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment