CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 1, 2011

Mystery Tin Album Part 2

Can you say A "MAIIIIII" Zing!!!! My hubby came up with this when I showed him the Mystery Tin Album Part 2.  I worked extremely long hours on putting this album together, because I wanted a WOW factor and a bit of A "Mai" Zing touch to it.  I didn't sleep very well, because I had the idea come to me while I was in bed, so I had to get up and put it to work, but let's say it's A "MAI" ZING!!!!!

I still have a Part 3 to this, sorry, but a paper addicts work is never done, and I wanted to add some finishing touches to this album.  So, be sure to check it out! 

I will be displaying my finished pieces at our local Community Fine Arts Center in Rock Springs, Wyoming.  After the show I will sell them on Etsy.  Anyway, enough of my jabbering, I'm sure you don't want to hear all that, but see what I did, so here it is ladies.............drum roll PLEASE!





Can you see A "MAI" Zing, lol!
So, there you have it the Mystery Tin Album, it's A "MAI" Zing what you can do with paper, glue, and embellishments. 

Also, just so you know I have been challenged to make something out of OLD DUSTY BOOKS, so, that is what I will be working on in the next few weeks.  I guess I will have to BRING ON the MONSTER drinks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment