CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Flower Club Ideas Or Free Flowers

I have been working on flowers all day and as I was working on making several flowers, a bolt of lightening hit me.  Well not really, but there was lightening in our area, however, a light click in my brains.  What if I were to create a FLOWER CLUB to get my flowers out to others that would enjoy using them in their projects.  Or what if I selected 5 CREATIVE LADIES each month and mailed them FREE samples of my flowers.  However, they would have to be registered to my blog and email me their finished projects so that I could share it with others.

Anyway, as my followers and those that are viewing my blog, what do you think?  Give me your opinion.  Leave me your comments and I will make my final decision by the end of the month.
If I do the flower club their will be a monthly club fee, but you get different flowers each month.  If I do the Freebie I will only send to those that have blogs and register to follow me.  I want to hear from you!  So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment