CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Paper Flower Madness

It was paper flower madness day at casa de Larsen.  I worked on these today and it was pretty fun to figure out new ways to making them.  Seems like everytime I start to make a flower I come up with a better way to making them.  Anyway, here they are and I hope you enjoy them.
Just remember to think about the Flower Club or the FREEBIE options and be sure to let me know which would you prefer.

Concord Grapevine Flower Spray.  These are just amazing and would look lovely in any craft project.  Hmmmm should this be a FREE Give Away?????  What would you do with these?


If you were to get these for FREE what would you do with them?  Should this be the FREE Give Away????  I would like to hear what you would do with these. 
Register, tell me what you think and do with these. 

1 comment:

  1. The lucky winner of the Crushed concord flower spray was Milagros T. from Puerto Rico. So, congrats and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete