CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Lily Flower Spray

Handmade Melon Saffron Lily Spray.  Each and every piece is hand sculpted by me.  The lily petals were sprayed with smooch glitter mist spray and then individually sculpted into shape.  This beautiful spray will make any craft project a delight.




I will be demonstrating this technique tomorrow at the Rock Springs Library, so if you are nearby stop by the Scrap N Pretty Crop from 12-5pm. 

This particular spray will be sold in my Etsy store, so be sure to stop by there once I have completed uploading things onto my shop.

I'm still working on deciding what stamp sets to sell, so bare with me while I try sorting through the massive amount of stamps etc... that I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment