CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Upcoming Altered Dusty OLD Books Project

Hey Ladies, I will be going out of town for some much needed small family vacation, but just to let you know I will be thinking of creative things, while I'm gone.  Maybe my fingers will finally get a break from the hot glue gun, ink, and the blisters, LOL!  Before I take off,  I want to share my upcoming project.  Just think old smelly books and BoBunny Timepiece Collection.  I won't have pictures up until I have completely finished the Mystery Tin and Recipe Box.  I have to finish those two projects, but I will let you in on what I will be using for the upcoming project.


Also, don't forget to signup to follow my blog.  I will be giving away a FREE gift to some lucky winner.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment