CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stamping 101 "For Beginners"

Are you new to rubber stamping and card making? Are you interested in learning on how to create your own handmade cards? If your answer is YES, then you should come to my Stamping 101 on Monday, April 25, 2011 1pm - 3pm and for those that work I will offer the same class in the evening from 6pm - 8pm. I will have another Stamping 101 on Saturday, May 7, 2011 from 1pm - 3pm & 6pm - 8pm. Let me know which one will suit you best.
Come and enjoy a relaxing and rewarding day, where you will get to learn the basics of stamping and make some gorgeous handmade cards that everyone will treasure.
Whether you are new to stamping or just need a refresher course come check out what Scrap n Pretty has in store for you. I will guide you through the basics in a step by step instructional class. The cost of the class will be $10.00, which includes 4 make and takes and basic instructions.
Heres' what you will make:
So, what will we learn:
  • Inking up your rubber stamp and stamping image
  • Adhering your card stock layers
  • How to use a punch
  • How to use versamark and pastels
  • Tissue paper faux finish
  • How to tie a ribbon
  • How to use the Stampin Up! Smooch Pearlized Top Coat
  • How to use an embossing folder
  • How to use the Big Shot Machine
  • How to clean rubber stamps
ALL Classes must be prepaid prior to class. You may use my Paypal account: scrappinpretty@yahoo.com to make a payment or email me to make payment arrangements. All supplies will be provide with the exception of the snail adhesive, so please bring your own double glue, glue stick, or snail adhesive. You may find these at Walmart, or you may purchase one from me prior to class. Since it is a basic class, I will be demonstrating the techniques very slowly. Also, I will be having a Girl's Night Out Scrapbooking on May 30th, so send me an email if you plan to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment