CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Family Out West!

Today was a FUN and amazing day, I got to meet some great ladies that came to my Family Workshop at the Rock Springs Library. We created one of my family scrap pages that was created using some of the aging techniques. I don't know what it is about me and daubers, but I just absolutely love that technique. It just gives a project an aging touch and makes a lasting impression. So, here is what we did.........it's a little of bit of this and a little bit of that, but in the end it was a whole lot of FUN! So, just what exactly did we use to create this wonderful page........Drum Roll Please!!!!! Materials:

Paper: Crumb Cake Cardstock (#119929), Early Espresso (#119691), So Saffron(105118), Tempting Turquoise (#102067)

Punches: 1 3/4" Oval Punch (#119855), Extra Large Tag Punch (#119866), Large Tag Punch (#119876), Corner rounder (#119871)

Accessories: Pewter Hodegepodge, Neutral Brads (#119736), Daisy Paper Flowers (#119243), Flower Brights Brads (#119734), 3/8" Twill Tape (#119970), Early Espresso 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (#120931), Swirly Die (#113456)

Stamp Sets: Out West (#120543- Clear Mount), Medallion (#115223), Things I Love (#115229), Three Little Words (#113254), Lovely Alphabet (#115030), With all My Heart (#118623 Clear Mount).

I used the classic ink refill to dye the paper daisies and I let them dry on a paper towel. To give the textured Early Espresso Cardstock I used the versamark and the Out West Stamp Set. I simply tore the Crumb Cake cardstock 12x12 and then I grabbed my favorite little tool "the dauber" and aged the torn edges by dabbing it with the Early Expresso Inkpad. The Swirly was created by using my all time favorite machine...."The Big Shot" machine. Now you can create this for a friend or for your family, but one thing for sure is that it is a great page to share with others. The ladies tonight were a blast and my boss Cindy she made it even more interesting, because she whipped right through that page with no difficulty whats so ever! Hmmmm looks like someone is a pro and doesn't know it yet. I would have wished to have taken pictures of some of the great jobs these ladies did, but perhaps at a later post. For now, I enjoyed a great evening with some great ladies and I hope to do it again very SOON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment