CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Best Things in Life are MADE!

Here's a Sew Suite card that just about anyone that loves to be creative with their hands will absolutley love. It's Chic and Fabulous, but not only that it was handmade! The Stamp Set is one that I recently got from our Mini Occasions Catalog....Sew Suite and the sentiment is from one of our Stampin Up! Catalog Tote-ally Tess (#118595). Now you can't get any fashionable then this run way Sew Suite Set (#122009).

Now I couldn't stop just with the stamp set, I had to throw some of my handmade flowers using the Fancy Flower Petal Punch and Cherry Cobbler Cardsock. To accent this models dress I threw in some pearls, because some girls love diamonds and others can't get enough of pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment