CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Father's Day Sail Away

To kick of this new week, I thought that I would just throw in some of the new stamps sets that will be coming out in our Summer Mini Catalog, which by the way will be available for customer purchase on May 1, 2011. I wanted to do something that would bring some ray of some here to Wyoming, so I couldn't resist the Sail Away Set. What better way to brighten any day, then a beautiful day at the beach on a sail boat! Well this Father's Day we can definitely spread the ocean breeze to all those lucky Father's with this amazing set.
Let me tell you this new Summer Mini Catalog has alot of surprises, so be sure to check out what we will be offering. Of course I will have to tease you a bit by demonstrating them. That's the best part of being a demonstrator, it's previewing before it hits the market. Oh and if you look very closely you will see that I also threw in one of the newest Designer Series Paper "Nautical Expedition"! What's a girl to do with all these great and new products that will be available to customers on May 1, 2011.
So, don't Sail Away just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment