CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Ustream Christmas Poinsetta Kit

Hi Ladies, I have a new facelift, if you have alway noticed.  I have recorded a new tutorial on ustream for my Christmas Poinsetta Spray.  If you don't have the dies to create this Poinsetta Spray not a problem.  I have kits 4 SALE!  The kit will have everything you need to create the Poinsetta Spray with the exception of the tools.  I will ship all the punch out and embellishments for $10.00 and you will have access to the Ustream Tutorial that I recorded for this Poinsetta Tutorial.  Shipping is included!!!!

So, if interested, please send me an email and I will ship it out to you.




Poinsetta Flower Kit $10.00 (all material include except dies, punches, & tools)

Happy Scrappin!!!

See you tomorrow night live for Part 2 of Album



No comments:

Post a Comment