CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rescheduling the Part 3 Ustream

Hi ladies, sorry I will have to reschedule my ustream Part 3 album for November 5.  Something has come up and I need to take the day off.  I have been working on many projects these past couples of weeks and there will be many positive changes to both my blog and my project.

So, lets reschedule for November 5, 2011 at 7pm Central sorry for the short notice.

I have partnered up with Scrap 2 Treasures and we have started a Creative Cafe, a community that empowers women and men who have been battered emotionally, physically, and sexually by utilizing their creative abilities to overcome their burdens and living a powerful life.

Be sure to visit me at http://www.scrapntogether.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment