CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Inspirational Soul Journal - Ustream Tutorial

Have you ever felt inspired by something?  Have you ever had life struggles and just wanted to express those struggles through your crafts?  Do you think you create more when you are experiencing difficult moments, or do you think you have creativity melt downs? 

As crafters/artist we all have a story to tell through our work.  I know that I create flowers, because growing up my mom always had a green thumb.  She could make anything that seemed dead grow and bloom.  She could work magic with flowers and she loved them dearly.  I on the other hand, can't get flowers to bloom, grow, or stay alive long enough to enjoy them.  So, in honor of my mother who past away from cancer in 2008, I make these paper flowers as a way of saying, I can't grow them, but I can make them.

My family is my inspiration and the more I create, the more I understand how special I am to have them in my life.

So, I have came up with an Inspirational Soul Journal and it something that as crafters we can use to reflect back to our thoughts or should I say "what was I thinking moments"!  This journal tells a story about ourselves and how we are as a person and what we see ourselves as. 

So, join me on November 19th at 6pm Central time to create this wonderful Inspirational Soul Journal that will hold our personal thoughts, ideas, and personal life reflections.  As a member of Creative Cafe and Scrap N Pretty you will be able to view the FREE online Tutorial on how to make this beautiful inspirational journal.

Join Scrap N Pretty and Creative Cafe by simply becoming a member and let's create an inspirational soul journal that you can always use.  To signup for Creative Cafe visit http://www.alwaysforever.ning.com/.

To view the online FREE tutorial please signup to follow my blog and go to www.always forever.ning.com and join the group.  Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice! Love the new colorful website too!

    ReplyDelete