CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tattered Time Album is Finally Finito!!!

I am so glad I was able to preview the album with many of you live on Usteam, although, Ustream was giving me a hard time.

Here are the pictures of the album.  I hope you enjoy it.










I will be having a Ustream class on how to create something similar to this Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 7pm Central. 

What will you need:

  • Chipboard
  • Liquitex Paint
  • DCWV Tattered Times or any designer paper of choice
  • Cardstock Color of Choice
  • Scor Tape
  • Jumbo Eyelits
  • Yes Paste (glue)
  • Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Gorilla Glue (For some metal embellishments)
  • Tim Holtz Metal Embellishment
  • Kraft Paper
  • Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint
  • Glossy Accent
  • Ribbon of choice
  • Corner rounder punch or any corner punch of choice
  • Velcro
  • Staz On Color of Choice
  • Versamark
  • Embossing Powder Color of Choice
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Ruler
  • Sanding block
  • The Album is 7 x 10, so if you want to precut your paper please do so
  • Baby Wipes (I used this to clean up my edges after gluing)


No comments:

Post a Comment