CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Moving Update

Hi Everyone!  I am so excited that we are finally settled in Leander, Tx.  I have seen more craft stores than I have seen in the past year, so that is a big plus.  I'm really loving being back to Texas. 

I'm working hard to get my craft room organized and I'm hoping that Saturday night I will be able to sit down to work on a project.  I have several projects that I need to complete and one of them is my Travel Album for the Joe's Wish Foundation. 

Joe's Wish Foundation helped us with our travels to Texas and we appreciate all that Marianne with Joe's Wish Foundation did for our family.  This travel album will be dedicated to all the men and women that sacrificed alot to serve our country and to honor them and Joe's Wish I will design it specifically for them.

Coming Soon:

  • New blog store setup by Heather Wright
  • Upcoming classes in my home & on Ustream
  • Travel Album for Joe's Wish Foundation
  • Completion of Altered Book Projection using Timepieces by BoBunny
I have also setup a meetup group for the Leander, Tx area, so please check that out.  I have a class scheduled for the 24th of September at 1pm in my home and another that same evening on Ustream.  The project pictures will be posted by Sunday.

Again if you would like to WIN a FREE spray be sure to signup to follow me and leave me a comment.  The winner will be notified at the end of the month.  I ask that if you do win one of my flower sprays that you share your project pictures using the flower spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment