CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

September Flower Spray Workshop

Hi, Ladies, as many of you already know I am moving to Texas, YAY!  I will be having my very first Texas Flower Spray Workshop at my home in Leander, Tx on September 17th at 1pm if you are interested, please let me know.

The cost of the workshop includes:
  • punched out flowers
  • punches out leaves
  • feathers
  • embellishment
  • refreshments: drinks and snacks
  The cost is $25.00 for the workshop and it must be prepaid inorder to secure your spot.  The cost will not include the flower shaping tools, but if interested I can tell you were to purchase them or just bring a mouse pad and a round ball styllus or sharpie pen.

Since, I use ink for the tips of my flowers, I will have those available for use as well.  I will have glue available, but if you want to bring your own that is ok with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment