CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Leander, Texas Craft Room

Yes, I have finally finished working on my Leander, Tx Craft Room.  It only took me about one week to complete it, but I managed to do it.

Now for some serious craft work!!!!

Also, as a New Promotion I will be having a Drawing for a FREE Flower Spray Class.  Here's what you need to do: (More you do of these the more your name gets entered into the drawing).  Do just one and your name gets entered once. 

  1. Sign up to my blog
  2. Refer a friend to sign up
  3. Friend signs up to a flower spray class (prepaid).
  4. Post a comment to why you want to win
The more you do the more chances you have to win a FREE class.  The winner not only will get all they need to complete flower spray, but they will also get a FREE flower sculpting tool valued at $20.  The tool plus the class, and materials is valued at $45.00.  So, be the first to sign up!  Winner will be notified at the end of the month, and the class will be held in October.

In the meantime here are pictures of my craft room in Leander, Tx.  Be sure to tell me what you think!  My hubby had to help me because some of the cabinets where damaged during the move, but he made them work for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment