CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ustream Recorded

Hi Ladies, I did it I finally did it!!!!!  I have to admit I was a bit nervous, because I am not good with cameras.  In fact I always run away from cameras etc...because I just never look like myself.  At any rate it is on ustream it took about 3 1/2 hours.  So if you log into ustream search for Scrap N Pretty and you will see my first live recorded video.  There is two parts to it, because I ran out of air time, but if you have time check it out and let me know what you think.

I will be back online LIVE next Saturday at 6pm Central time so be sure to stop by then.  So, from mi casa to yours I truly hope you enjoy it.  If you have any questions at all, please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.  My email is scrappinpretty@yahoo.com.

For those of you that speaks Spanish, I will be happy to translate if you have any questions or concerns.  See you Saturday!!!!

I will also go live on you tube to tell you what materials you need for the upcoming class.

No comments:

Post a Comment