CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flower Garden in Progress!

Ok, so most of you know that I have been working on my take of paper flowers, well today I tried the Tim Holtz Grunge Paper Flower.  I will have to say that I like working better with cardstock to shape the flowers better, but I'm not giving up on the grunge paper flowers.  I will have to work on them just a bit more.  Practice makes perfect and I like things to look as close to perfect as possible.


 This is the Stampin Up Die Bigz L Fun Flower Die and I embossed it with the Manhattan Flower Folder. On this one I used Cardstock and distressed the flower using Vintage Photo by Tim Holtz. 

This is my Tim Holtz Grunge Paper take on the flower, I used the Stampin Up Bigz L Fun Flower Die, I stamped it using our A to Z stamp, and I used Tim Holtz Distress ink along with Smooch Spitz Cosmic Pink!
These flowers were made using cardstock and Stampin Up Island Floral Die (Retired)



I hope you enjoy the ride and continue coming as I perfect my flowers.  These will absolutely look beautfiul on a scrapbook page or a vintage frame, or travel box!  The sky is the limit with these gorgeous flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment