CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Coming SOON!

Scrap n Pretty will soon be coming up with some new and amazing projects that I will share with you all. I have been a little occupied with some personal problems with the movers and trying to locate our belongings, but life is now turning back to normal for the Larsens and I look forward in sharing my upcoming projects with you all.
I would like to thank you all for your patients during these past few crazy months, but the madness has ended and now we are back to REALITY, I just love the sound of that.
I have the new SALE-a-BRATION stamps on their way, so stay tune as I work some Scrap n Pretty magic.
Help me grow as I build my business, so spread the word and see ya back SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment