CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

New Toys

Well, I am excited and yet sad in way, because the movers will be bring our things to us, but they warned us that things are pretty damaged. So, looking at the bright side of things, I will be working on some exciting projects this weekend to post. It was like Christmas again in my house this week. I felt like a kid breaking into my boxes of cool stuff I got from SU. Anyway, I am so looking forward to sit down and actually work on something and put all the stress of the movers behind me. I got some pretty cool sets to work on and I am just a tid bit eager to get working . Now if I could only get my husband to build my workstation. Some of the new sets I got are the: Easter Blossoms Thanks for Caring Build a Blossom Xoxo Something to Celebrate Eat Chocolate Bold Blossom Sew Suite There are more, but I will work on them as I go. The accesories such as the trinket keys are just way too cute, so I can't wait to work with those as well. My biggest project will be getting my husband to get my scrapbooking/cardmaking room ready for me. I have been wanting a room of my own with lots of space and it looks like I will finally be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment