CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

NEW Year NEW Changes!!!!!

Wow, it's hard to believe that it was nearly a year ago that we moved. Alot of changes for our family this year. We hope to be able to finally get our furniture that has been lost for the past 5 months. I think that not being able to work on my cardmaking projects have been very difficult for me, but hopefully we will finally get our things. What I am looking forward to this year and all the new and wonderful changes. I am definitely looking forward to getting all my Stampin Up supplies so that I could finally create create create and create! When our things finally arrive, it will be like Christmas all over again!!!!! I am so looking forward to that day! So, stay tune I am patiently waiting for my supplies to get here and creating new and exciting projects to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment