CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Scrap n Pretty Clubs

Stamp Clubs There is just something fun about being in a club with other stampers.
My clubs meet monthly in my Scrap n Pretty Studio to stamp & create either cards or scrapbook pages. My current Card Clubs meet either Monday, Tuesday, and Friday evenings once a month. I also have a daytime club that meets on Monday afternoons. If you’d like to come & try it out, please do! I have room for guests at some clubs. Contact me! Each person places a minimum product order each month after we do our card pages. My Scrapbook Clubs are often booked, so please let me know if you want to join, since spots are limited. Here are some great reasons to join one of my Clubs: Create awesome projects without any planning or prep-work. Have fun & make new hands at the same time. Get a FREE new Idea Book & Catalog each year. Get FREE merchandise! You’ll be a hostess once during your Club getting your choice of FREE hostess stamps & other products. Learn new ideas & techniques plus ways to use the pruducts you already have. You’ll receive my Club Coupons & a Punch Card to get FREE merchandise!
Scrapbook Clubs We meet on either Monday afternoon or evenings, plus I have another one on Friday evening. My scrapbook club is a great way to get your pages done without much thought or work for yourself!!! Just bring your pictures to Club & go home with two beautiful pages. Watch for the page layouts - I’ll post them early each month. Hostess Clubs Monday Card Club - 12 pm the third Wednesday of each month Ladies Night Out Club - 6:30 the second Saturday of each month Scrap n Pretty Card Club - 6:30 the first Friday of each month Coffee/Tea Party Card Club - 3:30 the first Saturday of each month Friday Night Card Club - 6:30 the first Friday of each month Workshops A workshop is where you are the hostess & get all the FREE stuff! Invite your friends to come to either my Stampin Scrapn Pretty Studio or your home & I’ll do all the prep work. Just prepare a light snack & I’ll do the entertaining. We’ll make 2 beautiful cards & I’ll also demonstrate creative ways to use our products. Stamp a Stack At Stamp a Stack, you’ll make multiples of 4 different cards usually with matching envelopes so they’re ready to send out. Many people keep one card as a sample for themselves. I try to keep these cards simple but beautiful. It’s a blast - try it! This requires a class fee! Marker Club Join a Marker Club to get all 38 colors of ink and cardstock - all to match - without making a large purchase all at once. The only way to get the big storage box for all of the markers is to order the whole set. We need 4 people to start the Club & then we order 4 times & split up the markers between the four people each time; you get the Marker box when you are the hostess. Each member is the hostess once when you’ll earn a FREE Level 1 hostess set of your choice, $15 in FREE Merchandise. Many people say these markers are the best investment they’ve made! Ribbon Clubs Ribbon clubs are hot with so many varieties to choose from in this catalog. Choose from taffeta, narrow or wide Grosgrain, new narrow taffeta, wide Satin, 1 ¼” striped grosgrain & the new ½” Stitched in color ribbons. On most of these, you’ll receive 3-5 yards of each color/type. It’s only pennies a yard & it makes your projects look attractive & professional when the colors coordinate with our cardstock & ink so well. It’s a great way to get some of each type of ribbon without buying whole spool. Scrap n Pretty Studio Simply unique, because here is where you will get to come to my Studio, use my tools: Die cut machines, dies, ink pads, and stamps for a usage fee. OPTION 1: ½ Hour $6 plus cost of paper 1 Hour $10 plus cost of paper OPTION 2: ½ Hour $10 bring your own paper 1 Hour $15 bring your own paper You can bring your project and work in my studio for the usage fee. The only thing I will not provide is paper unless you purchase it from me, adhesive, and embellishment. You have two options to choose from. You can choose to bring your own paper for a few dollars more or buy paper from me. Either way you can use all my tools listed for a small usage fee. Call to setup an appointment. Big Shot Club If you are looking for a way to purchase your Big Shot, but you just don’t have all your funds available, this club is the perfect club for you. I'll teach you all the many ways to use your Big Shot & the dies & accessories. You get 4 FREE classes! And you are hostess once out of the 4 times we meet. Hostesses get their choice of $100 in dies & accessories plus a Level 1 hostess set & $20 in free merchandise too. We'll most likely meet on Sunday afternoon's & there is a monthly payment of $59 to pay for your Big Shot & dies. We make 3 projects each time we meet, plus you make & add to your own Big Shot book. What's a Big Shot book? It's a book where we add a sample of all the different materials you can cut with your Big Shot. All clubs require a minimum of 6 Scrap n Pretty Gals that want to come sit down in my Scrap n Pretty Studio. We will meet once a month and each month someone will get to be the hostess. 1. How much do you have to spend? # of club members Minimum monthly purchase 10 $15.00 each member 8 $18.75 each member 6 $25.00 each member If you bring a guest with you the guest will either place an order or pay a minimum fee of $10. This does not apply for the Big Shot Club or Marker Club! 2. Where will the clubs be Hosted? All the clubs will be hosted in my Scrap n Pretty Studio! 3. Should the Hostess for that particular month bring a snack? I will always have drinks and a small snack for my Scrapn Ladies, but just keep in mind that it’s small snacks. 4. What should you bring?
You should only bring your adhesive unless advised otherwise. 5. What if I can’t make it to the club that month? If you can’t make it to the club that month, you will still be required to pay the monthly minimum so that you don’t let your fellow clubbers hangin. You will get instructions and supplies mailed to you for the project of that month. 6. How long do the clubs last?
That depends on how many are in the club. You will be informed prior to starting the club once everyone signs up and all spots are taken. 7. Can I sign up for more than one club? Yes, absolutely! You can sign up for more than one club. 8. Do I get to choose what I want with my monthly club fee? Yes, you get to shop from the Stampin Up Idea Catalog. You select what you want. 9. Do I have to pay for tax & shipping? You will only be responsible for paying for tax and shipping when it’s your turn to be the hostess.
10. Are the clubs the same as classes? No, clubs are not the same as classes. Classes are held weekly on different projects and Clubs are scheduled monthly. Also, there are no minimum purchase requirements on the classes. 11. Can I make as many projects on the Scrapn Pretty Studio ? Yes, you can make as much as you can in the time frame you pay for. You can use all the dies, machines, stamps, and inks that I have available for a small usage fee. 12. Will I get a project for signing up for the Scrapn Pretty Studio? No, you will not get a FREE project! Ask me for a sign up sheet. Email me at taina_pr1971@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment