CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Mother's Day Gifft Set

For ALL the Fabulous Mama's!

Here's a great Mother's Day Gift Set that will WOW any proud Mama!

I have been a busy bee today, because I will be attending a Craft Fair, here at one of our local Libraries on the 9th of April. So, one of the things that I will be taking with me is this wondeful Mother's Day Set, and yes I know it's a bit early, but I wanted to show people what they could do with paper, glue, stamps, inks, and scissors.

Anyway, I used one of the techniques that my upline LeeAnn Greff taught me, which is the Paper/Faux Suede Technique, to learn more about this wonderful technique be sure to visit her blog at http://www.flowerbug.typepad.com/.

I used the Soft Suede cardstock along with the Soft Suede Classic Inkpad to give the envelop and cards a faux paper finish. It's basically very simple just rub the classic inkpad directly to the cardstock using a circular motion. Don't dab, just RUB and be sure not to lift the inkpad while you are doing this technique.

Materials:

Love Letter Designer Paper, Soft Suede Cardstock, Soft Suede Classic Inkpad (Faux Finish), Early Expresso (dabbed along edges), Early Express grosgrain ribbon, twill ribbon, Flower Daisies #2 Die, Build a Brad, Jumbo Pewter Brad, Tag Punch (large and small), 1 3/8" Circle Punch, and Messsage from Mom Stamp Set

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment