CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Man's Best Friend!

Toby Dog!

I composed this page in honor of our dog, Toby Dog! He was such a great dog that is truly missed by ALL! He was my craft room companion and there will never be another like him.

To create this page, I used Soft Suede 12x12 textured cardstock (#119948), Cajun Crazy (#119684), Early Expresso (#119686), Stripped designer paper (Neutral Collection Designer Series #117157), and Whisper white cardstock I dabbed the edges with Early Express Classic (#119670) inkpad to give it the aged look. I just love using that technique and it is one that I just never get tired of using. I punched out the hearts using the Heart to Heart Extra Large Punch (#119881).

I am into saving scraps so I used one of the chipboard that came with one of my home decors and I put it threw the crimper and that is what you see at the bottom of the page. The ribbon is the 3/8" Twill Tape (#119971) along with the Early Expresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (#120931). To top that ribbon off I used the Jumbo Pewter Eyelets (#108432).

I hope you enjoy this page as much as I enjoyed working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment