CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Karlas001

I most share with you some of the most gorgeous things I got from Karlas001, I just absolutely love her product and the amazing things you can do with it all.  I have done from tags, to cards, to fabric flowers, its just amazing what you can do with all the goodies found at www.etsy.com/shop/karlas001 the sky is the limit!!!

So, while playing with her goodies I got these in the mail:

I have made awesome butterflies using these and I have trimmed the small rosettes for cute and shabby projects.  Here is what I did:




But here is the COOL stuff with Karlas001, she doesn't just carry that FUN rosette trim, she carries lace, pleaded lace that you can just go FLOWER crazy, which is what I did here:





From tags, to albums to  just hair accessories the sky is the limit with this AMAZING Latina product! from Karlas001 www.etsy.com/shop/karlas001 !!!














No comments:

Post a Comment